LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge – Building Set for Kids13 September 2023
Recreate the unforgettable wild, wild west with your children and grandchildren with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge. This building set includes real maple wood logs and a plastic door, windows, and roof eaves and slates. Each package also comes with a horse and cowboy. LINCOLN LOGS offers endless entertainment for children, including toddlers as young as three years old. The wooden logs are easy to hold and stack, making this building set an ideal toy for toddlers. Kids can simply connect the logs together using the indentations in the wood. Using the easy-to-follow instruction sheet, your little builders can create three lodges and two stables. This educational construction toy provides endless entertainment and learning experiences. LINCOLN LOGS introduces STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects to children, while strengthening their hand-eye coordination, problem-solving skills, and spatial awareness.
- 137 AUTHENTIC WOODEN PIECES – LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge contains 137 parts and pieces made in the U.S. from real maple wood logs. Each log has indentations that can be used to connect it with the others. The package also includes a door, roof eaves and slates, windows, and two plastic figures – a cowboy and a horse.
- 3 BUILDING IDEAS – Youngsters will enjoy creating three different models with this colorful set. Kids can easily follow the step-by-step instruction sheet that shows them how to build three cabins and two stables. Let your little builders discover the joy of construction with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge.
- ADVANCED PRESCHOOL LEARNING – LINCOLN LOGS help children develop their analytical and motor skills. Children as young as three years old can easily hold and stack the wooden logs. Their creation of different models introduces them to STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects.
- TIMELESS CLASSIC – Grandparents and parents will enjoy sharing fond memories as they build new ones with their children or grandchildren. Together, they can construct a variety of horse stables and cabins that allow kids to experience the fun of construction.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY – Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy. Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth:
- Enhances hand-eye coordination
- Improves problem-solving skills
- Develops spatial awareness
- Introduces STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects
- Encourages creativity and imagination
What are you waiting for? Build unforgettable memories together with LINCOLN LOGS Oak Creek Lodge today! This building set provides endless entertainment and learning opportunities for children, while also honing their motor skills and critical-thinking abilities. Let your little builders explore the wild west and create their own log cabins and stables. With LINCOLN LOGS, you can be confident that you are providing your children with a high-quality educational toy that has been trusted for 100 years.