Lab Dry Bath Incubator Heater – Product Description5 October 2023
FOUR E’s Dry Bath Incubator is designed for outstanding temperature control and accuracy. The digital wheel enables accurate setting of temperature and heating time. The equipment comes with a built-in temperature sensor and an additional external temperature sensor PT1000. When PT1000 is connected, the internal temperature sensor will disconnect automatically, enabling the temperature control and display to rely on the external temperature sensor. Interchangeable aluminum alloy blocks provide versatility in applications.
- Fixed safety circuit
- LED display for easy reading
- High temperature stability is up to ±0.2°C
- 3D digital wheel adjustment of time and temperature
- Automatic calibration with external PT1000 temperature sensor
- Adjustable temperature is up to 150°C, adjustable timing range of 1 min to 99h59min
- Machined aluminum heating unit allows temperature control directly in the sample vessel
- Heat output [w]: 165
- Heating temperature range [°C]: RT+5°C-150°C
- Set-up plate dimensions [mm]: 96 x 76
- Time setting range: 1min – 99h59min
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.98 x 3.39 x 7.48 In (152 x 86 x 190mm)
- Weight [kg]: 1.5kg
- Voltage [V]: 200-240/115
- Frequency [Hz]: 50/60
- Power input: 165
What’s Included in the Box
- Lab Dry Bath Incubator (1)
- Heating Block (1)
- Power cable (1)
- Thread handle (1)
- External temperature sensor PT1000 (1)
- User manual (1)
The adjustable temperature is up to 150°C. Both the temperature stability and uniformity are ±0.2°C. The Incubator Heater is widely used in sample preparation, enzyme preservation, enzyme-substrate reactions, DNA amplification, electrophoresis gel degeneration, and serum coagulation. It can also be used for making Plasma Bio Gels.
External PT1000 Temperature Sensor
The included external PT1000 temperature sensor allows for temperature control directly in the sample vessel. The Block Heater can have automatic calibration with the external PT1000 temperature sensor.
Four program setups can be stored for easy and quick use.
20 x 1.5mL Heating Block is included. It’s for conical tubes. The hole diameter is Ø11.5 and the hole depth is 36.9mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can the Lab Dry Bath Incubator Heater be used for other types of tubes?
Yes, the Lab Dry Bath Incubator Heater comes with interchangeable aluminum alloy blocks that provide versatility in applications. Different blocks can be used for tubes of various sizes and shapes.
2. Is the temperature control accurate?
Yes, the Lab Dry Bath Incubator Heater has a high temperature stability of ±0.2°C, ensuring precise temperature control for your experiments.
3. Can I program specific temperature and time settings?
Yes, the Lab Dry Bath Incubator Heater allows for 3D digital wheel adjustment of time and temperature. You can easily program specific temperature and time settings according to your experimental requirements.